Sunday, June 27, 2010

For some odd reason, I happen to love this picture ALOT! I dont have any face pics
done up close... at least that i like, BUT last night i found myself sitting at the computer
just listening to the voice inside my head which seems to never SHUTUP lol,
and it said TAKE A PICTURE and im thinking NAH! im tired ect ect and then it said
it again louder and way more demanding, Take the PICTURE! remind you, i have just gotten
off the phone with a close friend who had offered to do me a photoshoot and he was telling me
he wanted to do it in my room and blah blah blah and i really was just against that idea
likkee eewwh naahh, but after taking this picture i kinda LOVE the back ground of my room alot lol. dont you think its kinda cute and different ?

1 comment:

  1. yeah i definitely agree it is a fab picture it look reli oldskool and the background really does work u know once you get your camera your gonna set it OFF!!!!

    its look like i have short hair here it uddid cut it it wud reli suit u u know

    shukura

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave Comments ! ;]