Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summerishh !

Generally speaking of button-ups and short-shirts I would have NEVER thought
of trying this, I got the feeling i was showing up for a tennis game lol, or golf BUT aahh! who dosent have a button up and mini shorts in thier closet ? I wont deny it im used to hte over the top look but reading the comments from my recent viewers on lookville.com I wanted to show off a more modern look here which is taking something classic and adding more style to it with a more advanced look but still down to earth. classic, and stylish. I wanted to wear the flower to add clor, other than the earthtones here, the pink brings expressions to adds blodness to what i sometimes consider boring colors lol. The shoes, Well thier a more advanced look as well to go with this look, i think thier reallycute with a slight heel here. and the pearls are just Wonderous for this look ! adds more of a classic flavor to top it off completely. You can wear this for many occassions, wheather its out with the girls, on a date, or shopping ect. besides its just shirts and a button up! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments ! ;]